My goal was to read as much as I good while also producing good quality blogs as I went. I’m not going to go back and review these books later. Minus a few edits, I think I accomplished that pretty well.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? The last one. I didn’t do much reading, more fussing.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Cork Boat was fun and light.
5. How many books did you read? 3 and little more
6. What were the names of the books you read? Cork Boat by John Pollack, Che’s Chevrolet, Fidel’s Oldsmobile by Richard Schweid, The Life You Can Save by Peter Singer, and part of Hearing Birds Fly by Louisa Waugh
7. Which book did you enjoy most? I enjoyed what I’ve read of Hearing Birds Fly the most, but I was really affected by The Life You Can Save.
8. Which did you enjoy least? I loved all of the books, but with how heavy handed Che’s Chevrolet was with history, it would have been the least interesting to read last.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?Oh, I’ll definitely do it again, as a reader and blogger.
5 Comments so far
Leave a comment