Filed under: Travel
I haven’t done one of these for a while, but there are at least thirteen places I’d like to work and live, and since I’ve been scouring Dave’s ESL Cafe for potential fall opportunities, I will share some with you. If anyone is looking for an international teaching position, feel free to use the links and apply away. 🙂
1. English Academy school in Diyarbakir, Turkey. Unless most jobs in Asia it requires a full teaching certificate from your home country.
2. Immediate opening in Ulan Bataar, Mongolia. Pay not listed, but it says it is “competitive.” Not competitive with Korea, I’m sure, but…
3. Kurdistan – Degree and TESOL, but full teaching cert not required.
5. Jakarta, Indonesia – 38 days vacation. Sure beats what I have now. 🙂
6. Cairo, Egypt
7. Abu Dhabi, Dubai. $5,500/month People are flocking for this one, even if you do have to wear a veil to work.
8. Taiwan, a country I am sure I will work in in the future.
10. Organic farm and the first English language university in Honduras.
11. Moscow, Russia
12. Opportunities for unemployed math, science, business, and IT teachers from English speaking countries in Beijing, China.
13. And a job that I am actually applying for and hoping to get. I need a TESOL, and I’m fascinated by Manchuria. May be a good match. Harbin, China
There’s a whole wide world out there.
7 Comments so far
Leave a comment